5.9.06

Kittenboo!

At long last -- and I wish I could say "by popular demand," although there are only a couple of people who have asked me for this -- I* have established a central site for distributing the various podcasts that are linked to my courses, as well as distributing other random things I manage to record myself doing (conference presentations, public lectures, etc.). It is (drum roll please):

http://www.kittenboo.com

Yes, there's a story behind the name; feel free to visit the site and learn what the story is. I'll be syndicating all of the podcasts for all of my courses from that site from now on, and also distributing other random things through the RSS feed ProfPTJ's podcasts.

Enjoy!

---
*This is "I" in the sense of "with the assistance and technical support of my graduate assistant Avi Zollman, who actually did the WordPress install and designed the very cool masthead."

No comments: